It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:43 am
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Not the Heroic Kind - Part 5 (NSFW)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 pm 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

Part 1 found here
Part 2 found here
Part 3 found here
Part 4 found here

Warnings: Rude/Adult language, Slightly out of character, Unsexy facts, Fluff, Christmas theme, Cheezy pick up lines. Cheeziness in general.Possible spoilers? Warning: There is smut here well Foreplay.
Anyway enjoy!!

Pairing: Cleatus/Rose

-----------------
Not the Heroic Kind - Part 5
-----------------

The next morning, Cleatus felt refreshed and well rested. It was the first time in a long while he didn’t wake up in a cold sweat and a raging hard on after a nightmare. This morning was significantly different. He was in a real bed! The sheets were nice, he was warm and he had a very comfortable pillow.

Wait, did my pillow just move? He could feel his head rise and fall to a soft tidal breath and a faint lub dub of a heartbeat.

He opened his eyes and found himself staring at a pink and perky breast. He sucked in air quickly and stiffened. What the hell did I do last night, no, it’s WHO did I do last night? he looked up and saw a beautiful brunette with an angelic smile and faded makeup. Rose… His heart leaped.

He had been laying on his left side with his head on her chest. Her right arm was draped behind his neck and her right was rising and falling with each shallow breath on her tummy.

Cleatus ever so gently lifted her right arm and placed it down by her side so her right hand rested on her left. He then slowly lifted himself off the bed. He tucked her snuggly under the comforter and sat on the edge of the bed in a thinking position.

What did happen last night? He didn’t have his dreams of Noah’s dirty thoughts as expected,
nor did he really dream at all. It was rest. Something he hadn’t had in a long time. He looked back at the cocoon of comforter that held Rose.

She truly is an angel To give me no more nightmares. He smiled warmly.

He got up from the bed and walked around the room investigating the scene. His shirt was on the sofa which was far from orderly, his tie on the counter, his pants and shoes by the bed on the floor. Rose’s dress was halfway between the sofa and the bed. And her heels were on the counter. There were two half full mugs of cold tea on the coffee table and the entire place reeked of poinsettias and pine, and something else.

Cleatus had walked into almost 3 different hangings of mistletoe branches and pulled one down. Then it struck him what happened.

“Ah, the poisonous berries.” he scratched his head and remembered.

--

They had come inside to find that her nephew Ceasar had decorated her apartment with Tinsel wrapped poinsettias, pine, holly, and mistletoe. It was everywhere. Cleatus looked around and chuckled as he closed the door. Rose blushed and laid her heels down on the counter.

“M-my nephew must have known you were coming back with me.” She went to her kitchen area and put the water on to boil. She picked up a card left on the counter and sure enough it was from her nephew.

“Merry Christmas Aunt Rose. Hope you and your date get the hint. Xoxo Ceasar”

“Apparently!” He laughed and played with one of the hanging decorations. “I find it amusing that poisonous berries are hung to entice humans to kiss. I wonder why that is?”

"I think there was a story behind it, but it's a tradition." She shrugged. "What tea would you like?"

"Surprise me." He pulled one off and sniffed at it and put it on the counter. He sat on the stool there, places his elbows on the counter and stared at her going through her tea cupboard while he undid his tie. He suddenly then remembered his conversation with Rocko at the party:

“You are on my turf, Cleatus, don’t think for a moment I’ll just let you Edgar one of the women here. Least of all that human. Come on! You don’t want to risk a vampire! We’ve got to deal with one already!”

She can’t be human, not this one. You’re such a liar, Rocko. No human could ever charm me. He furrowed his brow.

He could not believe that of all the females in the world who could even catch his attention, she was a human. He despised humans.

He even got her to admit she wanted to be a snake as opposed to her name, Wolf. It was impossible for him to tell if she had an animal scent because she had several pets, many who were reptiles. She seemed not phased at all by the full moon woofness. Cleatus spent the entire night fighting the urge to howl, growl, and go wild. However, Rose’s charm kept him in check when she was touching him. He once gave way to his instincts after she kissed him. He knew he had no strength of will to stop himself any longer after that, he desperately wanted her.

She must be a serpent, only serpents love other serpents. She had even given him a diamond encrusted gold ouroboros pin as a present. She most definitely is in love with me. But, he did not expect the feelings to be mutual.

Last night after she handed him his tea, she showed him her collection of pet reptiles. He felt a little jealous and frustrated about their living situations. Are they her friends, or just pets? He decided to simply ignore his doubts and proceed.

She sat down on the sofa and drank some more of her tea. Looking down at her smile, he got an idea. He picked the blue fuzzy berries off the mistletoe branches that were dangling over the sofa.

“I wonder what they taste like.” He brought them to his mouth.

“Put that down!” she looked worried. “Those can make you really sick.”

“I’m pretty good at handling poison” He mused. It’s my major power anyway

“Please don’t eat it, the night would be ruined if you did.” She really didn’t like his joke.

“Alright, but I think I figured out the tradition of mistletoe.” He grinned playfully.

“Oh really? Tell me.” She sat up straight listening intently.

He sat down beside her and held a berry to her lips. She gave a grimace and swatted his hand away. He laughed.

“Once upon a time, a girl ate a berry from the plant and collapsed under the bushes.” He laid her down on the sofa where above it held a hanging branch. Rose was a little surprised and gasped.

“Her hero came to find her lying under the mistletoe and sucked the poison from her lips.” He leaned in and kissed her, sucking on her lips.

Rose closed her eyes and kissed him back. He licked the corner of her lip and she parted them, and with the tip of his tongue, tickled her palate. Her body shook and goose prickles sprung up all over her arms. He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her and squeezing her tight.

She ran her fingers up his shirt and gently petted his back. He rolled his eyes. So relaxing.

Soon her hands were all over his torso and within a few moments shirt and vest were off. He didn’t remember how she did it either. He remembered the taste of her tongue and the feeling of lightning sparks in his throat. Her gasps for breath and her wandering hands had made his mind go numb and his pants stiffen.

He lifted her up onto his lap and managed to pull down her dress while laying little kisses on her neck and shoulders. Rose ran her hands through his hair and he shuddered with delight. Suddenly she leaned in close to his ear, kissed it and whispered “Bed”.

Without hesitation, Cleatus lifted her up and pulled her dress down past her hips so it dropped to the floor. She grabbed his head and swirled her tongue around his mouth. He stumbled and they fell onto the bed.

He broke away to take a breath and then kissed her from head down her arms to her fingertips. Cleatus cradled a breast in his right hand and kissed her nipple. Rose giggled with delight and ran her fingers through his hair. He chuckled and continued to tease it with his lips and tongue.

Rose’s hands were sliding down his back and came across the top hem of his trousers. He shuddered. She must have taken that as an invitation because soon they were unbuttoned and she was pulling them down. She put him on his back and kissed his chest then trailed down, down, down. “Rose” he gasped closed his eyes and went numb.

----

Cleatus shook his head. I need to take a shower or I’m going to get horny again.

Too late, he was already stiffening and breathing hard. He walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see smears of lipstick stains all over his face, neck and torso.

“Oh” he sighed. He could remember the feel of her lips on his skin and the warm body against his. He then remembered what happened next and could still feel the wetness of her… He shook his head again and hopped into a cold shower.

He had to rinse it all off, his woofness, his shame, his ecstasy.
Did I really...so that's how it is. He thought as the water rinsed away the sweat and makeup.

He knew he was not very experienced in lovemaking, well he wasn’t at all. What he knew was from Noah’s thoughts and by instinct. When he was a young wolf he was always omega and could never mate with the females of his pack. As an Ace he lived under Prince Ameer and never dared show his animal form, knowing full well a hybrid like him would be outcasted. He had never loved anyone aside from his students, his nephews and friends. Noah called it heroic type of love; That Cleatus did not know jealous, protective, selfish type of love. It seems he’s wrong. The feeling was different and he could not deny that it was there. Last night just made it clearer to him. He realized the woofness was subdued by her powers, he was acting on his own.

He finished his shower and pulled the clean and nicely folded towel hanging across the shower door. He dried off and looked in the mirror again. His hair was still wet and dangled past his nose. He shook the excess water off and pulled it back out of his eyes. Little ringlets of wet hair still stuck to the side of his forehead. His stomach rumbled and with that walked to the kitchen and decided that breakfast was in order. She deserves a gift for what she’s given me.
---------------------------------
So how shall I continue?

You all probably want Noah's side of things now dont you? I s'pose I'll think up his Christmas eve as well.

Post subject: Re: Not the Heroic Kind - Part 5 (NSFW)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:13 am 
Pandevoted

I loved it Fluff! I love how Cleatus and Rose meet, and that the main reason he interacts with her is just to manipulate her and get information, but then he ends up falling in love! It's so sweet. And man does he put on the charm for her, though I suspect it's more than just manipulation as Rose is quite the snake charmer. ^_~ I love how despite Rocko's warnings and everything Cleatus just throws caution to the wind, but now I'm worried for them. Were they safe? Is Rose going to have a vampire baby? Or perhaps she really is more than human and the result would be different. So much to think about. And it's so amusing how Noah is constantly wanting Edgar for a "distraction". This was a really fun read, Fluff. <3 I don't want you to feel pressured to write more if you can't, but I am definitely curious how Noah and Edgar's Christmas Eve was. :D

Also I have to say that it makes me happy that I am at least partly to blame for Cleatus and Rose becoming your new OTP. :3

Post subject: Re: Not the Heroic Kind - Part 5 (NSFW)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:43 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Yea I'm thinking of the next chapter already. BTW could you tell from this part that rose really wanted him? He he once she saw his perfect ace body she was all omg bed

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]