It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:54 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: The Pan Note: #97 EXTRA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 am 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

THE PAN NOTE EDITORS proudly present:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BELATED PANNIVERSARY UPDATE FROM DINA!!!

Albeit a little belated, we received a Panniversary update from Dina. Interested in knowing what Chapter 17 will be about? Well here's your answer from Dina herself...

Dina wrote:
Wow 9 years old?!¿?!!?! It's been that long!!!!! I'm getting old... And totally need to finish those pages faster!!! Sorry if this is a bit late for pan note I've been busier since getting into my new job at sports television. There's only a few more stories before wrapping up the Pandect.... Serpent chapter just ended, the next one is all about dogs :D so good news for those who likes their canines! I'm taking a lil linger to get this out cause I needed to do research I've never kept a dog and don't plan on one sp lots of work ahead of me. I love you all and I thank you for always being here :)

What is this we hear? Wrapping up the story? Oh my... We suppose this wasn't all good news... :( However, on the bright side, Chapter 17 pages should be coming along nicely and soon we'll be able to enjoy some canine goodness.

We love you too, Dina, thank you for supporting The Pan Note! <3

TPN readers, please don't forget to check out our Issue #97 and send in your greetings for the Holiday Message Board! Perhaps this year, you would like to send out a supportive greeting for Dina? ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]