It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:27 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pan Note: #112 (The Valentine's Issue of 2014)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:22 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #112 (The Valentine's Issue of 2014)
Narrator
Narrator

THE PAN NOTE EDITORS proudly present:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image | Image | Image | Image

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

Welcome to issue #112 of The Pan Note! This is our annual Valentine's Issue and one of the skinniest Notes we've ever posted. Unfortunately we didn't receive any reader messages for our Valentine's Message Board this year, so instead we have a very short special after this issue called "The Editors' Valentine's Day Wishes". We hope you'll take the time to read through it.

As some of you know already, this is Virgie's last issue as an Editor of The Pan Note. The cover of this issue paints a beautiful picture of the journey she's about to embark on. May your days be filled with joy, Virgie. There are no words to perfectly describe how important you have been to the Note throughout the years. To try and keep it short, you are irreplaceable and you will be missed.

We would like the congratulate Valerie and Daku, who will be celebrating their birthdays within the next four weeks. Sweet little Valerie's big day is soon, on the 23rd, and Daku will turn a year older on March 6th. Early congrats to both! In this months Official Panfact, we have a character who's born in March... kinda. Well, he pretty much dominated this year's Secret Admirer, the results of which can be found in Headlines, we're sure you can guess who it is.

As always, we hope you'll enjoy this issue... even though it isn't much of an issue, to be honest. ^^ The Pan Note will return in March with the next issue - 'til then!

Click on an image to contact one of the Eds:

Virgie...............Maiju

Image Image

Or send a pm to The Editors usergroup to reach us all!

The next issue will come out March 20th, 2014.

NEW PAGE UP!!

Another flashback, a story about the wolves this time. Did you change your opinion about Cleatus after finding out about his past? Do you think Cleatus is on the humans' side? Will Rocko meet Cleatus again? And if they do, what will happen? Do you think there will be war soon? And do you think Rocko is a good Ace father to Ice? Share your opinions or speculation and give some love to the Recent Pages board!

Chapter 18 Page 18: War follows him...

Our reaction!
"I'm starting to ship Rocko and Cleatus pretty hard... is that okay?"
"OMG, Rocko smiled!! And it's cute that Ice demands Rocko's attention"

Secret Admirer 2014 hosted by Maiju

Secret Admirer is over. Thank you for everyone who has participated, too bad Sagechan is thrown to the Hall of Shame for not posting her present on time. She will remain there until she posts her present. In the other hand, have you seen the awesomeness and cuteness of the presents that have been posted in the Secret Admirer '14 Presents thread? Fluff said that she "Love the soberness!", do you agree? Post your comments about the presents on the Secret Admirer '14 Present Discussion thread.

GENERAL CREATIVE of the month

Ibe tried something by Ibelen!
The thread has been updated with a cool Noah gif! Check it now if you haven't yet!

No new noted thread, but in other news... Sigart has gone MIA, Mume won custody of her daughter (congratulations!), Sage was reunited with her man, Ibe is considering getting a dog and Fluff is now in the work force.

Hugs and kisses to everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Panfact #35: Sober was imported from Australia as a baby
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator
Narrator

To: Everyone who read this
Message: Happy Valentine's Day, thank you for reading the Pan Note. Please keep on supporting Maiju and the Pan Note. Love,

To: Maiju
Message: Thank you so much for everything, you are the best. Making TPN with you will be one of the sweetest memories that I will treasure for long. Good luck with TPN and I hope you enjoy your life to the fullest. Happy Valentine's Day <3 <3 <3 Much love,

To: Mommy-D, Maiju, Si-chan, Sage-chan, Ibe, Fluff, Vv, Cyangoose, Mume, and THE Miko
Message: You are awesome and you know it. I am glad I found Pandect back then in 2005 and you are the people who made me feel that way. I love you all. Thank you for everything and of course, Happy Valentine's Day <3 <3 Much love,

To: All our readers and collaborators
Message: Happy (belateed) Valentine's Day! Thank you so much for reading the Note and supporting us. ^^ I hope you all had lots of fun with your loved ones.

To: Virgie
Message: Though this is a few days late, happy Valentine's Day! <3 I hope your all days from here on are filled with love and happiness. Come visit us often, okay? Don't make me miss you too much (because I will)! :D

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:29 pm 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Thank you for posting, Maiju <3 <3
And thank you for your hard work. Sorry yesterday I was MIA >_<
And thank you for the sweet message *hugs*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:54 pm 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

*hugs virgie* The Note will miss you!!! Im so bummed there is so little action on here! >.< i havent really helped much. *sigh*
I just realized i totally missed tossing in a secret admirer message~ D:
so much for the romance between characters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:23 am 
Prince Ace
Prince Ace

;o; ;o; ;o;
Sad to see you leave Virgie! Your presence in the note will be missed! Good luck with everything. The magazine cover looks so beautiful!

Thanks for a great note, really enjoyable!

User icon by Terra!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:54 pm 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

I think a big huge part of me is still in denial about you leaving Virgie ;o;
You're such a huge part of my Pandect life, I don't want you to go!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:47 am 
Narrator
Narrator

Congratulations on your last Note and on your wedding, Virgie <3 The photo's looked beautiful.

And a big thank you to Maiju, of course :)

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]