It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:57 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pan Note: #120
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

THE PAN NOTE EDITORS proudly present:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

*wailing ghost noises*

Welcome to issue #120 of The Pan Note! Halloween is two weeks away and the atmosphere here in the Editors' Office is starting to be rather spooky indeed. It would help a lot if Sober stopped pulling his revenge pranks in order to scare us, but I digress... This month, we have Halloween represented in the issue in form of a Trick or Treat Reminder and a Halloween themed Chareply. We suspect that the biggest Panship this Halloween is Rocko/Cleatus, who are making Panfans very happy in the comic right now. Headlines has both newest pages and a link to Recent Pages, where after a long break we finally have a conversation going again.

The upcoming weeks have one very important Panbirthday coming and that's Fleance's on November 15th. As most fans know, Fleance's birthday is the day Dina first drew Pandect and thus this also marks eleven (11!) years since the creation of the comic we love. Early congrats to both Fleance and Dina! This month, instead of an Official Panfact, we have a small treat from Dina waiting for you at the end of the issue - a teeny tiny sneak peek into Printed Pandect Volume 3.

As always, we hope you'll enjoy this issue. We'll be back next month!

Send a pm to The Editors usergroup if you wish to send any reader mail!

The next issue will come out November 20th, 2014.

NEW PAGES UP!

ComicGen - Chapter 20 Page 14: Slow down.

PandectComic.com - Chapter 3 Page 18: Suck Milk

Rufus and Kouros confess about their sad family pasts! And did you know Venus is inside Theo? (Thanks to the forum censor for making that sound dirty.) Rocko and Cleatus are causing fangirls a lot of happy moments and happy pants this month. How excited are you about this ship sailing faster than the wind? Share your thoughts on all the newest happenings on the Recent Pages board!

Trick or Treat '14

Participants of ToT, don't forget that the time to post your treats is less than two weeks away! The Presents Thread will be up on October 29th and the final deadline is on November 2nd.

No Noted threads this month but in other news... Sagie has been having construction drama, Mume got a new job (and freed herself from Facebook) and Ibe's scanner gave her a scare.

Welcome to The Characters Reply! This month Sober gives you tips on how make your Halloween costume for free or at least for as little money as possible. So if you're still without a costume for the 31st, we strongly suggest that you read through the five points below. Also, if you're anywhere near Poseidon on Halloween, we strongly suggest you prepare for any and all pranks that may come your way. Just saying.

If you have any questions or comments for our wonderful Charepliers, please post them in the
Chareply thread.

And here is the latest from Sober!

Happy Halloween everyone,

One of my favorite events of the year is coming up, yup, Halloween. I was going to give tips on how to scare people on Halloween, but the Editors said that the Hall Monitors warned them about the contents of my article, you know... they got jealous because I am so popular. I was asked to enlighten the readers about free Halloween costumes instead, ck ck ck... I didn't know that they were so clueless that they have to ask me about such basic things. It can't be helped... here are some tips on making Halloween costumes using things that you should already have at home.

1. The white bed sheet for a costume

This is the most basic of all the basic things to do to have a simple Halloween costume. Everyone knows that. Wrap it around your body and voilĂ ... you are a ghost. If you want to take it to the next level, look up 'pocong' and do it like that. Bwahahahaha.

2. Make up

The second most basic thing. Even if you don't have a costume, as long as you wear make up, you can be scary. Don't know how to do it? That's good, use your instincts, eyeliner and lipstick should be overused. If you have some booze or delicious foods, you can visit me and I'll do it for you, bwahahaha.
Note: Bring your own make up, and I don't take responsibility if your mother gets angry because you used her make up (it's good if you have your own make up).

3. Effects

Chili or tomato sauce, your pick. Flour is a good additional item. As I said before, even if you don't have a costume, it's alright, go bare chested, just don't forget to add the 'blood'. If you want to take it to the next level, fake blood recipes are everywhere on the internet. Edible (and delicious) fake blood is fun if you go to the party with your partner, you can lick off each others' 'blood' and xxx after the party.

4. Props

A broom is the most basic prop. But it is not fun, I tell you. If you're up to the challenge, bring a real knife, bwahahaha. You can make props by yourself by using whatever you have at home, do I have to tell you that, really? Even a folding chair can be a fun prop. Use your brain!!

5. Finishing touches

Okay, last... finishing touches, just a friendly reminder like... don't cut your nails for at least a month before the party! And don't forget to paint them black. Coloring your hair would make things better, a temporary tattoo would be nice, practice your scary laugh, and enjoy the party.

You see? Everything is so simple, these are basic things that everyone knows about, I don't know why I have to write these uninteresting tips. Tips on how to scare people are 1000 times more fun, you have no idea what you just missed by not allowing me to write it. You will regret it. Anyway, if you have a bigger budget, it will be better. Buy green paint, put it on your body, and you're Hulk, or add some modifications and you are Green Lantern. Scary masks are sold in every shop too, as always, steal pick the one that is within your budget.

My halloween costume this year? It's a secret, you won't recognize me, bwahahahaha. And of course it's free, bwahahahaha.

<3 Many many thanks to our Chareply writers! <3

Happy upcoming Halloween, everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Printed Pandect fact: Olga's name is changed to Emma and she was Venus' best friend. Also, she isn't a Ice.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #120
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:58 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

Thank you for a great note Maiju! As always Sobre's scratches amuses me to no end, my curiosity is piqued however about these pranks you're all talking about. Tell me more Sobre!

The printed panfact was also interesting. Olga Emma was never my favourite character, but she was shoving a more redeeming side of herself in the latest chapters.

Somehow I find Olga's name-change way easier to handle than Sobre's XD

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #120
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:03 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

Thank you for the lovely comment, Ibe! <3

I swear, I keep writing Sobre all the time and then going back to edit. XDD I think the Olga/Emma switch will be easier to get used to. ^^

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]