It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:10 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pan Note: #122
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:36 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

THE PAN NOTE EDITORS proudly present:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image | Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Happy holidays!

Welcome to issue #122 of The Pan Note! The holidays are upon us! Sadly, we got no messages this year, so the formerly annual Holiday Message Board won't be happening this year. We're sorry about this but without reader participation, these events are impossible to bring to life. However, in Chareply we have a holiday themed message to all our readers from a certain party-loving Pancharacter, so please do check that out.

We would like to congratulate Olga, whose birthday it is today. Congrats, girl! May this be a happy day for you! In the same breath, the Editors would like to send out early congratulations to Nelson, who'll be celebrating his big day on January 13th. The first Panbirthday of the year, congrats Nelson!

This month, we have something new in Fresh Links and we hope you'll give it a try. We've also got Reminders for people taking part in Secret Santa, Noted stuff for those who haven't been paying close attention to the General section of the forum and the new page plus some news on the current status of the comic in Headlines.

As always, we hope you'll enjoy this issue. We'll be back next month! Happy holidays, y'all!

Send a pm to The Editors usergroup if you wish to send any reader mail!

The next issue will come out January 15th, 2015.

NEW PAGES UP + News about the ComicGen version

ComicGen - Chapter 20 Page 20: Useless! All of you!

PandectComic.com - Chapter 3 Page 27: Ice Hot

Caligari is getting really hot under the collar! Are you okay with all these insults he is dishing out? What will happen if they find Cleatus? The print comic site sees a remake of one of the legendary Pandect pages! What did you think of the Rice recreation? Share your thoughts on all the newest happenings on the Recent Pages board!

The ComicGen version of Pandect has been put on an indefinite hiatus. Dina will announce any possible new updates via her social media accounts. Her social media accounts also have sneak peeks into a new project Dina will be drawing (note: not scripting!), which should debut soon.

Secret Santa '14

Participants of SS, don't forget that the time to post your presents is almost here! The Presents Thread will be up on December 23rd and the final deadline is on December 27th.

GENERAL CREATIVE of the month

Deadly Sins Chap. 03 (slight NSFW) by Sagechan!
Sagie's NaNoWriMo project, previously known as Angel of God and Seven Deadly Sins, is now finished and Pangoers get to enjoy another chapter of the story!

These were not the news anyone was hoping for, especially around the same time as the announcement of the ComicGen version going on hiatus was released, but the beloved webcomic Teahouse has met an early end. Pangoers have been discussing the matter in the RIP Teahouse thread.

And in other news... Pangoers are feeling old, Sagie baked cookies with a friend (may we have a taste?) and VV is moving house.

Welcome to The Characters Reply! This month Sober gives you tips on how to host a great low budget holiday party. If you happen to take his advice, please do invite him to join the fun. Who needs a Santa when you can have a jolly drunken koala, right?

If you have any questions or comments for our wonderful Charepliers, please post them in the
Chareply thread.

And here is the latest from Sober!

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas, everyone.

This is your favorite writer, Sober. People wonder why I seldom do my homework, but I often write for the Pan Note. The answer is simple: I don’t need to do my homework, I am awesome already, bwahahaha. The other reason is because I don’t get paid to do my homework, but I get some nice food from the Editors.

Anyway, winter holiday is coming, you still remember my great advice for a free holiday, right? Winter could be more difficult than summer because of the weather, but I’m sure you can manage somehow. This time, I will write about Christmas parties.

Want to host a Christmas party with a tight budget? Don’t worry, I’m here to help.

1. Venue
Renting a venue would cost a lot, besides cafés and restaurants are overrated, so why don’t you host it at your home? Because your house is not big? Or it would make your home messy? Then host it at your friend’s home. Simple.

2. Food
This is the most important thing in the world, I mean, at your party. But this can cost a lot. Don’t worry. There’s a brilliant answer that everyone knows already. Yup, you’re right!! POT LUCK. Everyone brings some food to share at the party. You will still get food even if you ‘forget’ to bring it.

3. Decorations
Because it’s not your home, your friend is the one who should decorate it. But because we are kind and this is our party, we can help. A christmas tree is a must. Expensive? Use a free one. Nature will provide it. But you should be kind to nature, so don’t take an entire big tree. Just pick a small piece. It just needs to be there at the party, besides a large one would take up space.

4. Confetti
A party is not a party without confetti. It’s easy, use your unused text books, prints, etc. Cut them into small pieces and you’re done. You can say you have ‘recycled’, really, it’s an easy and fun way to dispose of your unused paper.

5. Entertainment
Need a santa? No no no, you DON’T need one. It’s too childish!! I tell you, just invite a koala! That’s right. Invite me. I will bring fun to your party. Everyone will be happy and laughing. I guarantee. And you don’t have to pay a lot, just give me food. Easy, right? Besides the food is from pot luck, so actually, you don’t lose anything.

That’s it, 5 tips for a successful and low budget Christmas party. A last word from me, if you host a Christmas party, wherever, whenever, low or high budget, invite me!! Once again, INVITE ME!!

<3 Many many thanks to our Chareply writers! <3

Happy new year, everyone!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Printed Pandect fact: Book 3 will be about girls and friendships and girls' things.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #122
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:55 pm 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Thank you for your hard work, Maiju =)
I'm glad that The Pan Note still alive somehow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:02 am 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Thank you for poating Maiju and thank you to the Chareply writers. Im glad to see the note is still going. Thanks for the mentions. :)

See everyone in the New Year!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:42 pm 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

Thank you for posting the note Maiju.

And I'm so sorry, I completely forgot to send in a holiday greeting :no:
I still want to wish everyone a happy holiday and a great new year, I'm looking frward to spending 2015 together with you all <3

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]