It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:53 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pan Note: #123
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:47 am 
Narrator
Narrator

THE PAN NOTE EDITORS proudly present:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Happy New Year!

Welcome to issue #123 of The Pan Note! TPN started the new year by facing the kind of difficulties that come with having only one editor and that one editor coming back from Christmas holiday to a broken cable connection, which took more than a week to fix. Apologies for this issue being late - you can't fight city hall nor can you fight a crappy ISP. But better late than never, right? This issue was 99% finished by Wednesday of last week and it's now as close to that version as possible, with some minor changes regarding on-going events and the Editorial.

We would like to send out our belated congratulations to Venus, who celebrated her birthday on the 15th, the original posting date of this issue. Sorry that we couldn't congratulate you on time, miss Venus. We hope you had a great day!

In this issue, we have some Headlines and Reminders featuring some of the on-going and past events. In Noted, you can read what's been going on with our Pangoers and in Chareply we have an article about humans. Yes, you read that right. Humans. Click your way to Chareply to read more about that.

As always, we hope you'll enjoy this issue, even though it was incredibly late. We'll be back next month!

Send a pm to The Editors usergroup if you wish to send any reader mail!

The next issue will come out February 19th, 2015.

NEW PAGE UP!

ComicGen - ON HIATUS

PandectComic.com - Chapter 3 Page 32: Stop Being a Caesar

Yes indeed, what are the cubs to Ice? Not his kids, maybe his cousins, maybe his...???!! Stop Caesaring and focus on Fleance entering the scene! Come on, share your thoughts on all the newest happenings on the Recent Pages board!

The Comicgen version of Pandect starts off the year 2015 by remaining in a hiatus state. No news as of yet whether it will be continued any time soon.

Secret Admirer '15

The last event of the holiday season has started and recently finished its lightning round of sign-ups! Participants, the names should be sent out by the end of the day, so keep an eye on your inboxes and post your present-making reactions and updates in the SA '15 thread!

Secret Santa '14 wrapped up

Secret Santa '14 has ended and some really wonderful presents were shared during the event. If you haven't seen them yet, head over to the SS '14 presents thread.

Holiday Card Exchange 2014

If you have received cards from your fellow Pangoers but haven't checked in to let them know, do so now. Also, if you have yet to send out cards to the other participants, this is your last call! Report to the Holiday Card Exchange 2014 thread today!

No Noted threads this month but in other news... Ibe experienced a scary hurricane, VV had snow (which is now gone) and Si is still enjoying the relatively warm weather of Central Europe. (All this brought to you by the Panboard Weather Service! :D)

Welcome to The Characters Reply! This month Sober tells us what he finds great about humans. That's right, he likes us... though some might say for all the wrong reasons. But anyway, read on to fight out why Sober is into humans ...sorta.

If you have any questions or comments for our wonderful Charepliers, please post them in the
Chareply thread.

And here is the latest from Sober!

Hi, everyone

I heard some of you thought that I don't like humans. That's not necessarily true. Well, I HATE some humans, but sometimes they also have good sides. Let me tell you 5 good sides of humans.

1. Humans are stupid

Yep, I've told you before. But that doesn't make them bad. Actually, because they are stupid and easily fooled, they are FUN. If they couldn't be fooled, then where's the fun?

2. Humans are reactive

And they react differently when they face the same problems. For example, when you put a tarantula inside their bag, some of them scream, some of them cry, some realize that it is just a toy, and some of them faint. Bwahahaha.

3. Humans are supportive

You see, sometimes, when I succeed at poisoning a bad teacher, the class are so happy and praise me like a hero. I just cancelled a test. Some of them even help me run from the hall monitors.

4. Humans are interesting

Especially their expressions, they are just priceless. My favorite was when a girl in my class froze with her mouth open after seeing the teacher drink the vodka he thought was water. Bwahahaha. Oh, wait, the face of the boy who panicked when he couldn't find his math book also interesting. His face turned blue and he started eating his nails. By the way, he could never find it, bwahahaha. Oh, and the girl's face when she went to the men's toilet. She should have remember that the girls' toilet was the one on the left, even though the signs were switched. Or the boys who saw that girl, one of them screamed like a girl, bwahahahaha, it was fun. Should do that more often.

5. Humans are friendly

That's true. Even if I meet them for the first time, they will accompany me by running and playing if I take their ID card. Some of them praise me, when they see me, they'll clear the way for me and don't dare to stand close to me, let alone touch me, hailing me by saying "It's Sober, it's the Sober. Don't go near him". It is true that I am famous and I don't like to be disturbed. They are so understanding.

Now who wants to follow me can start by spreading the "No humans" sign, like the one on my pillow? Bwahahahaha.

<3 Many many thanks to our Chareply writers! <3

In 2015, let's make the board more active so TPN can survive, shall we?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psst: Did you know you can support Dina and printed Pandect via Patreon?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #123
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:55 pm 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Thanks for posting Maiju. I'm trying to be more active, I swear!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:42 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

Thanks for your hard work Maiju!

Oh, sweet Sobre <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:43 pm 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

*^o^* Happy 8th Anniversary, The Pan Note! *^o^*
Thank you for your hard work, Maiju.
8 years is a long time for sure.
You are great, Maiju!!

And... if I remember correctly, our first Pan Note was also posted on Jan 15th (the date this issue should have been posted)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:59 am 
Narrator
Narrator

Thanks for another issue of the Note, Maiju! I sure hope we will be able to keep you in business another year :)

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]