It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pan Note: #124
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:39 am 
Narrator
Narrator

THE PAN NOTE EDITORS proudly present:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image | Image | Image | Image | Image

Happy belated Valentine's Day, everyone!

Welcome to issue #124 of The Pan Note! It's been a quiet month on the forums. Do we even have mid-terms to blame for that? Or Spring Break? :D Sadly, our traditional Valentine's Message Board is missing from this issue. Due to the poor response our Holiday Message Board got last year, it seemed unlikely anyone would take part... but we've got Secret Admirer to bring us some Valentine's spirit! Participants, Reminders has your new deadline!

Also in this issue, we have Chareply and very little Noted stuff. But we do have a new page for the print version (please look the title... a lot of time was spent on the title) and an announcement for everyone with time on their hands who thinks themselves a decent translator. Please head over to Headlines for all that.

As always, we hope you'll enjoy this issue. We'll be back next month!

Send a pm to The Editors usergroup if you wish to send any reader mail!

The next issue will come out March 19th, 2014.

MY ANACONDA DON'T (AKA NEW PAGE UP!) + Dina is searching for translators!

ComicGen - ON HIATUS

PandectComic.com - Chapter 3 Page 36: Cleatus, Anaconda

Here comes trouble! And by trouble, we of course mean Cleatus... who introduces himself as the Ace of Yellow Anaconda. The suspicious behavior starts early in the print version! What do you think about the revised introductions of the story's baddies? Share your thoughts on all the newest happenings on the Recent Pages board!

For those capable of translating from English into other languages, Dina has put together a translators' package for those who are willing to make a translation of Pandect Volume one. Contact Dina via email (morbid.prince@gmail.com) if you're interested in translating the first book!

Secret Admirer '15

Participants of Secret Admirer, don't forget that you're supposed to post your presents in the SA '15 Presents thread by February 28th! We're looking forward to all the Valentine's themed goodness!

No Noted threads this month and not much else has happened, either. One good piece of news we got, though, is that Sage's dog Star is doing better now.

Welcome to The Characters Reply! This month, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, Sober has written to our readers about ways to attract humans. We had to ask him for a few different drafts of this chareply until we got something that was even close to Note-appropriate so we hope this version of his text is helpful to you all. (Taking advice from his previous versions would've landed you in prison...)

If you have any questions or comments for our wonderful Charepliers, please post them in the
Chareply thread.

And here is the latest from Sober!

Hello everyone,

I see that a lot of people have been enlightened by my previous advice and feel the need to read more of my precious tips. It's no wonder, it is only natural to seek for more wisdom from the Great Sobre. Bwahahaha.

Unlike animals, humans have difficulties in mating (another proof of how stupid humans are). My golden advice "just Noah style them" isn't accepted by the editors, so I have no choice but to write show you my precious tips on "how to attract humans".

5 ways to attract humans:

1. Snatch away their belongings and run

That's the simplest way, they will chase you. Lead them to a place you've prepared before (any hidden place is okay) then Noah style them and amaze them with a candle light dinner and don't forget the booze, get them drunk then Noah style them the flowers and the wine. They will think you are romantic.

2. Send them a threatening letter love letter

Show them who's the boss! Beat them and then Noah style them! Search the internet for a romantic love letter, print it, send it to your crush, it will crush their heart, if they have a heart.

3. Surprise them

They will be unprepared, that's the best chance to Noah style them. Host a surprise party on their birthday, they will be touched by your kindness.

4. Sacrifice your meal

Give it to them, everyone loves free food. But make sure you've poisoned it, once they faint, Noah style them they like the food. They will be thankful.

5. Search for their weakness the things they like.

Use it to seduce attract them, once they fall to your hand, Noah style them they will be happy to see that you care so much.

Just try these, I guarantee that your crush will remember you!! But be careful, don't make love child. The Great Sobre can also be a love guru. Bwahahaha. Why only 5 tips you ask? Because of "S.u.p.e.r" and "S.m.a.r.t "and of course "S.o.b.r.e" consist of 5 letters. 5 is enough, 5 is a great number, and it resembles the S. Bwahahaha.

<3 Many many thanks to our Chareply writers! <3

Hearts and hugs to all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psst: did you know that Pandect Volume one has an extra page that wasn't included in the web version before?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #124
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:15 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

Thanks for the note Maiju, and for all your hard work ! <3

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #124
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:52 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

Thanks for the Note, Maiju! Maybe I'll look into the translators thing...

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]