It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:39 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pan Note: #125
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:36 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

THE PAN NOTE EDITORS proudly present:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image | Image | Image | Image

Cherry blossoms and warm sunny days to all!

Welcome to issue #125 of The Pan Note! Spring is officially here! Are you keeping warm? You should, 'cause those spring colds are no joke. They'll creep up on you when you least expect it... kinda like The Pan Note's deadline does each month. :D

This upcoming month, we have plenty of Panbirthdays happening. The first one is next week on the 25th, when Rufus becomes one year older. The second one is at the turn of the month, when Sober celebrates his birthday. That will also mark the seventh anniversary of Panforum 2.3! In April we have the birthdays of Delia (April 2nd) and Titus (April 8th). We would like send out early congrats to all four characters, as well as the forum.

We're looking at a lean, lean issue this month. Luckily there's a new page and Secret Admirer news in Headlines, some board happenings in Noted and of course a new edition of Chareply. Hopefully next month will bring us some more things to report on.

As always, we hope you'll enjoy this issue. We'll be back next month!

Send a pm to The Editors usergroup if you wish to send any reader mail!

The next issue will come out April 16th, 2015.

NEW PAGE UP!

ComicGen - ON HIATUS

PandectComic.com - Chapter 4 Page 2: Noah the Rattlesnake

Personal favorite bad boy? One of the meanest snakes you'll ever meet? Where have we heard all this before? Is this news to anyone except for print version Fleance? What do you think of colored Noah? Share your thoughts on all the newest happenings on the Recent Pages board!

Secret Admirer '15 presents are getting posted up!

Nearly all the presents have been posted for good ol' SA and you can view them here. If you wish to comment on the presents, please do so in this thread. Big thanks to all of this year's secret admirers!

No Noted threads this month but Mume has returned to the forum (welcome back!), the pangoers discussed TV shows and Tumblr and Sagie is feeling the wedding stress.

Welcome to The Characters Reply! If you thought Sober wouldn't talk about his birthday for this month's Chareply, you were dead wrong. We had to ban the first draft of this chareply because, well... it wasn't suitable for posting. But here's the second attempt, Sober's tips for birthday parties!

If you have any questions or comments for our wonderful Charepliers, please post them in the
Chareply thread.

And here is the latest from Sober!

Hi folks,

Someone’s birthday is coming up!! Whose? Of course your favorite writer's. Me. My birthday is coming up. You wouldn’t forget the most important day of the year, right? I’m expecting birthday presents and you know where to find me.

Actually, I wrote a whole long wish list to make it easier for you to give me something for my birthday. But the Editors said that it was too personal, there were some illegal items on that wish list, the Hall Monitors didn’t allow it to be posted up and some other crappy reasons. You know that it’s not true, I’m an honors student, I wouldn’t ask for illegal items. They're just jealous because I have a whole lot of fans that will give me birthday presents, that’s why they banned my birthday wish list, so you won’t have any idea of what I want. Sigh.

So, instead of my helpful birthday wish list, I wrote down some tips for birthday parties. You know, birthdays are not just about presents, although they are the MOST IMPORTANT thing on someone’s birthday. Sometimes, you need more than just a present, so why don’t you throw a party on someone's birthday? How? That’s where my tips come in handy. They're just reminders, really, if you're a pro but who knows, maybe some of you don't know these yet…

1. Make it a surprise
Everybody loves surprises, especially on their birthday. Try to hide and surprise them from behind by bringing them their birthday cake, candles lit. They will love it. Hide in their dorm room, or maybe surprise them when they come into the classroom, there’s a lot of fun ways and places to surprise them.

2. Cake battle
It is legal and allowed, only on birthdays. So, this one is a must!! When you buy a birthday cake for your friend, choose one that is not so expensive with a whole lot of whipped cream. After your birthday friend blows out the candles, shove the cake into their face. Bwahahaha. Or ask them to cut it first, so you have more weapons to throw at them. Bwahahaha.

3. Alternate cake battle
Okay, I did say that it is a must, but we have some alternatives. I mean, it is okay to buy an expensive and delicious cake for your friend, they will be happy and you can eat it together. Of course it’s a waste to throw it, so when that happens, we simply spare the cake and instead use... the ingredients, mwahahahaha. Prepare flour, eggs, water, and throw them at the birthday person. Bwahahaha. Throw the eggs first, they are the easiest one to throw, then the flour, the eggs will make it stick to them, and lastly, we ‘help’ them take a bath by pouring the water on them. Or it would be perfect if you could just throw them into a pool. Bwahahaha.

4. Paraphernalia
We're already got presents and cake, the next items are paraphernalia. Well, you don’t need to decorate a specific place, but balloons are a must. Even if you don’t decorate a room, prepare some balloons, multiple colors will make things merrier. If you want more fun, fill them up with water and you know what to do next, right? Bwahahaha. Confetti is a good choice of additional paraphernalia, you already know how to make it after my Christmas tips, right?

5. Details
Some details that may be important or maybe not. Birthday song… not everyone likes to sing, and not everyone has a decent voice. Birthday card, you can make it yourself. Birthday hats, some people think they're childish, but why not? Sometimes they're funny.

That’s it. Everything is legal and fair when it is someone’s birthday. So you should go all out. For more pro tips, contact me. I won’t share them all here, because it could ruin the fun for other people. Despite all of that, the PRESENT is still the most important thing on someone’s birthday. You know where to find me. Bwahahahaha.

<3 Many many thanks to our Chareply writers! <3

Sunny days and happy moods to all our readers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psst: did you know that Dina is going to Anime Next in New Jersey?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

Post subject: Re: The Pan Note: #125
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:29 pm 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Thank you for posting Maiju!

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]