It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:34 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: MAC SHENANIGANS
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:03 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Oh, Kor.

I love you. You are amazing.

You don't know how grateful I am. I was about to go to bed cranky and disappointed because of such a stressful day, but this small gift from you definitely put a smile on my face! <3 *hug* And I'm sorry you are having your share of bad days, too. :c I hope things get better for you, m'dear. Please don't feel bad about not posting! Take care of yourself first. I will still be here to fangirl for you. ;D

UGH.

SO HAPPY.

His hair is so cute. At first I thought his hair extended to the wings of his clothing (OHMYGAWD, HIS CLOTHING--what an interesting style! Looks kind of old-English posh!), haha! Oh, but he is so precious. Especially those cute antenna-esque bangs! Ah, and that fuzzy neckline of his top! I just admire how you are able to translate the little details of the animal into the human form. So amazing! So creative!

Where are Salt Marsh Moths native to? North America? xD Does he need an "American" name? I think he's too pretty for one...bwahaha!

Ooh, how about "Ciel"?

"Esen" maybe? "Meir"? "Flynn"? "Mehdi"? "Toby"? "Micah"?

HAHA. xD Random names.

AAAH. Now I'm super excited for the next time you doodle your mini-comic! Hee, Ahote looks hilarious drooling like that.

Current Fanfiction: "Plucking Weeds"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:16 pm 
Pandevoted

<3

I'm so glad that my drawing was able to brighten up your day, if even by a little. I understand that you've had a rough time of it lately with your grandfather passing away and your mother acting out(hopefully there isn't more on that list that I've missed), so yes, this picture comes with much love. I hope that you are well over all and that things are looking up. (And I know you'll do well on your midterms! I'll be over here in my little corner of the world cheering you on! :D )

Hehe I love drawing for you Aegs ^___^ I'm happy that you like him. And yes! That's exactly what I was thinking! He is from North America but I didn't want to give him some boring American name. :\ Probably why I've procrastinated on naming him, because my process of naming usually takes a while—I always want to find the best name! But actually I do really like Ciel..Hmmm... French, meaning heavenly or from heaven. It is quite fitting...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:38 pm 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. KOOOR. TT_____TT <3 *jumps on your back...for a hug!*

You are really too sweet.

Really, thank you so much. Your sketch completely cheered me up and now your message did too. I wish I could fully express how grateful I am! I know it's seems kind of strange to get so emotional over a silly, cute, little doodle, but it was definitely a nice surprise. It made me very happy.

And thank you so, so much for the well wishes! *fistpump* Now I have the confidence to totally PWN those exams!

Haha--like him? I love Moth boy! And Ahote! Bwahaha, if I could, I would write fanfiction about them. They are such beautiful characters. c:

Oh! Is that what Ciel means? *LAUGH* I had no idea how fitting it was! I just thought it sounded elegant and soft enough without being too feminine.

Current Fanfiction: "Plucking Weeds"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am 
Pandevoted

Aww *huggle* You're very welcome, m'dear. And don't worry, it doesn't seem that strange to me. I'm very happy that a little gift from me can cheer you up. You're such a sweetheart, I don't like seeing you down and out.

Haha! Rock those tests Aegy!

Ah! You love him? Yes! I was so worried that he would be too feminine, or too uke, or too something! This is for you after all, so I'm very pleased that you love the main characters. I would hate to make you your own mini-comic and have you not like it, or not like the characters. DX But no, you should write a fanfiction about them! That would be awesome! :D Although it would probably be best to wait until after the comic is done, so you have a better sense of their personalities. x3

Haha well I think you stumbled across his name for us. XD You're right, not factoring in the meaning, just the name itself suits him. Like you say—elegant and soft without being too feminine. The more I think about it, the more I like Ciel.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 am 
Pandevoted

thanks Kor, I'm glad you like my bunny.

Your moth is super adorable! XD I love that he's biting his lip. That's really hard to depict. I've never been able to pull it off to my satisfaction. and his outfit is so cute! And I like the name you guys found for him. It's very fitting <3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:52 pm 
Pandevoted

Thanks Merry! :D I know, lip-biting is so difficult! Especially on a small scale. X< I'm not completely satisfied with it, but I was determined to give him an innocent, yet provocative kind of look haha. I'm glad you like him! <3

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20