It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:53 pm
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: MAC SHENANIGANS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am 
Servant Ace
Servant Ace

I'm using the MACs to keep my sanity in check... otherwise I'd have lost it and gone crazy from lack of doodling @__x;;

Note* Military and art don't mix too well T-T

Pandect Board Goal: Earned my Ace.... I'm some sort of cat..... I think..... >__>;;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am 
No Ace - Animal
No Ace - Animal

Well, I missed the deadline (dang >_<)....

Sorry the boots look like stumps and all that.. I really should have worked on it more... I wanted a whole background and all that but anyways, not enough time. (and I really should be doing other stuff so... that's all for now). I might repost a more detailed version or I might not so anyways, this is my contribution to the Towhee MAC and present for Ocearen. Hope you guys like it~ ^_^~~

Please excuse the terrible anatomy and failed coloring and other flaws... *-* It's the first time I actually drew a guy with muscles and my first photoshop too.... >>;; (I only did oekaki before this...)

And I love the magic wand *-*.

Yaoi-Con 2011: Anyone going? Poke me please. I'm friendly :D. *just looking for a room cuz i'm a cheapo and ocearen probably won't be able to go this year* (T.T)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am 
Servant Ace
Servant Ace

-tackles Mith- Thank you~ <33 Yeah, no. You've heard me via AIM.

And yes. Other stuffs are much more important to complete and succeed and master and whatnot over me waiting for arts -nod nods- So you could have taken all year and I wouldn't have minded -nod nods- Besides, my anatomy is failure too X__x;; Can't draw any form of muscle tone either >__>;;

And to do all this in photoshop with only a mouse.... hoshit! I'm utter failure without my pen -clutches it- Though I have a frequent habit of losing the Teddy Jr., you'd think it didn't like me or something ^__~

Pandect Board Goal: Earned my Ace.... I'm some sort of cat..... I think..... >__>;;

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 am 
No Ace - Animal
No Ace - Animal

Haha... you can't tell until you look up close, but the lines aren't that straight. XD

And you're very welcome Ocearen. <333

Yaoi-Con 2011: Anyone going? Poke me please. I'm friendly :D. *just looking for a room cuz i'm a cheapo and ocearen probably won't be able to go this year* (T.T)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:50 am 
Regular Ace
Regular Ace

All with a Mouse?! o.o

No Way! That looks Amazing!! :D I love his pants~ and His eyes are pretty in a " Imma eat you" kinda way. :]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 pm 
No Ace - Animal
No Ace - Animal

Ahaha... thanks. x333

It wasn't my intended expression but well, it was still fun. XDD (nothing ever comes out the way I want it to QQ)

There are probably even crazier ppl out there with mouse though so yea... xD. I'm still a Cherokee.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:16 pm 
Regular Ace
Regular Ace

This is Such a fun Animal! SOOoo many things to do once you have a few ideas to branch off of~

Here are a few of Character Designs I thought might fit~

Good Luck with everyone's entries!
Hope this inspires some people who are having a block. <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:54 pm 
Pandevoted

Haha these are soo cute! I really like the left arm armor guy, he looks scary! Thanks for posting these! Now get to work everyone else who is making an entry! *cracks whip* Hehe I'm just kidding, it's all love here. <3 Hopefully this can stir the creative pot for those who are struggling!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 am 
Pandevoted

For Aegy
<3 Kor

Read right to left. Why? I dunno, I'm elitist? Left to right manga confuses me, I always read it the wrong way.
Page 1

More to come after the holidays!

Notes: The moth is a Salt Marsh Moth.
Yes I know moths don't have eyelids, it is cartoonized for my convenience. :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:09 pm 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

*LAUGH!*

Oh my gosh, Kor. You finally draw me some fan art, but then you decide to tease me with installations and parts, and leave me in suspense? Oh, how cruel!

First of all, your handwriting is pretty. AND GUH. You are so talented. Love your sketching, shading, everything. Ahote and moth!boy look amazingly realistic. I'm in awe by how you used your lines to make Ahote's animal form look feathery and how you made moth!boy look so fuzzy! Super cute. Aah, Ahote looks adorable hopping around--and poor, sleeping moth!boy! So innocent and unsuspecting! I'm freaking out with him in the last panel. The "!" was such a nice touch! xD So was making his antennas stand up in surprise! Hee, all of these little details you draw, Kor--totally awesome! (BUT DANG, AHOTE IS SUCH A CREEPER. Look at him in the last two panels. XD)

YOU ARE THE BEEEST~. <3 <3 <3

Current Fanfiction: "Plucking Weeds"

Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next