It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:15 am
Guest Announcements

<^o^> Welcome to Panboard 2.3! <^o^>

You can experience the whole Panboard only by logging in so register, log in, introduce yourself to the rest of us and join the fun!

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Wardrobe Revamp
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:05 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

Ok guys, the deadline for submitting your entries for the contest is nearly upon us. Yikes, time sure does fly by!

Sage and Miko, you have until the forum clock's dial-up chime strikes midnight to submit your entries (actually, you have another hour or so after that since I'm still asleep at that time XD).

Edits to your written parts can still be made before this time if there's something you wish to change or add.

Good luck everyone! I'm so excited to set up the poll tomorrow, the entries posted so far speaks to me on a fashion week level!

VV: I love Teddie's jacket! It looks so cozy and warm I just want to curl up and fall asleep in it. And Ice's pants, are they harem/slack pants?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:00 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

VV, your entries look cool but also comfortable! ^^ Teddy's jacket and socks look so warm~ And I love the "always down 4 tacos" top, what a great find! XD Also lots of love for the fact that the entries come with a fic. ^^

OMG Miko that's so... complete. Like, down to the smaller details. Tbh I don't know much about Coachella (I've always assumed it's some mellow, artsy fartsy version of a rave where white girls go get high and pretend they're of another ethnicity... 'cause that's the impression I've gotten from the few photos I've seen XDDD), and I'm probably a dinosaur when it comes to music festivals in general 'cause I would've said either Woodstock or Glastonbury is the most famous (hahahaha, I'm old XD), but regardless of my out-of-dateness Delia makes that festival look good. ^^ The robe with the diamond pattern is probably my favorite item just because it fits Delia's gladiator outfit and her animal form so well. ^^ Also love that you went that extra mile and planned her makeup, too. ^^

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:37 am 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Vv : I love Teddy's outfit.
And the short fic is nice ^_^

Miko : Wow, you post your entry on time!! =D
I never heard of Coachella, so I'm more dinosaur than Maiju on that.
That aside, good job =)

Sage : Wow, you even put the price =O
The hat is nice, I can imagine Rose wearing that hat. It matches the handbag =)
Nice boots too =)

Ibe : Are we, the participants, allowed to vote?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:13 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

Yes you are, though not for your own entries. :)

Sage, I love how you put together Rose's outfit. Does the top come with straps or does it have a stretchy ribbon hidden in the seam so it stays up?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:21 pm 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Theres a string in the neck you use to tie it as loose or tight as you want then you're not fighting it all day as it rides up. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:47 pm 
Narrator
Narrator

Awesome entry, Sagie! ^^ I especially love the rose (hahaha) print skirt, I wish I could pull off that sorta clothing. It's crazy cute. ^^ (Also that French manicure, oh yissssssss. <3 )

I love how the entries are split 50/50 with male and female outfits, btw. We've got a really nice bunch of outfits here, it's going to be tough choosing only one to vote for.

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:52 am 
Narrator
Narrator

VV, I think you made some brilliant choices for the boys, but I have to say Teddy's outfit is something else <3)

Miko, I have to confess I never heard of that festival either xD I like just how much detail you managed to put into the mood board, from clothes to make up to accessories. Delia can just step right in :)

Sage, I think you picked some really great things to go with your flower child Rose! But I must confess I'm blown away by how expensive it all is o_O Are those standard prices you would expect to pay?

Off to vote :snark:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:04 pm 
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Oh my gosh I thought they were so expensive when I was looking them up. Then I realized they were ACTUAL VINTAGE cloths. As in they were made and worn in the 60's. Though the bag and such is no surprise cause they're hand made and usually imported. I'd never pay that much, though I did buy a pair of cowgirl boots for $300 and I freaking love them (got them on vacation in Walldrug, South Dakota.)

Guys I love everyone submissions so much. I cant get into all of it at work but my gosh everyone took this and ran with it. Specially you VV you did TWO!! Lumberjack Teddy is my new favorite. Now if Dina doesn't dress him like that I shall find it incredibly disappointing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:40 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for participating in this year's summer contest.
Like Sage pointed out, you've all gone above and beyond with your entries and far exceeded my expectations for how the contest would turn out. This is my first time hosting anything in my long years of being a member and I can honestly admit that I was all kinds of worried that I'd mess things up, that the contest wouldn't be interesting or appealing to anyone, that people wouldn't be able to join or that time would get in the way etc. But I'm so very happy with how it all turned out, it's been very inspiring to look at what you've all designed and put together and how you've all had fun with it (I hope)!

Thank you so much again!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:27 am 
Gladiator Ace
Gladiator Ace

The poll is now officially over and we have our winner! with half of the votes in her favour, congratulations go to:

*^o^*

MAIJU

*^o^*

Your fabulous choice of inspired swimwear and beautiful accessories to match will forever be known as the perfect outfit for a lady with style such as Valerie, she will without a doubt be the most fashionable ace at the beach for miles. :>

An illustration and bookmark with the lovely Valerie will soon find its way to you, along with various other goodies, so please look forward to that Maiju! (pm me your adress if it has changed.)

To all who participated and voted for the entries, thank you very much! Without you, this contest would not have happened. I hoped you had as much fun with it as I had with hosting it. Don't be surprised if you find a little surprise in your inbox at some point as my thanks to you. <3

A happy summer to you all!

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next