http://panboard.starkraving.org is permanently moving to http://panboard.nfshost.com as of October 2019

Please update your bookmarks accordingly.

2011 Members' Choice Award: FIRST ROUND

Our newest annual activity! The AMAs is an event where we celebrate the active members on the forum and give special praise to the members who have contributed the most!
maiju
Narrator
Narrator

2011 Members' Choice Award: FIRST ROUND

Post by maiju » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Hello Pangoers!

The time for our second AMAs has finally arrived! We're launching things off with the first round nominations.

If you haven't read the Info Thread to find out how the AMAs work, it's recommended that you do so first. That thread has a lot of information about the event.

On the first round, you can nominate as many members as you want, but keep in mind that you can only vote for one member in the second round. There are no guidelines for the grounds of nominating someone but if you can, you might want to provide some reasons why someone deserves a win so that you can get others behind him/her, too.

Everyone who is a registered member on the forum is able to nominate and vote in the AMAs as well as get nominated and voted for. This includes the moderators and the leaders.

You can nominate until December 10th. After that a poll will be set up for the second round.

Please post your nominations in this thread.

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

virgie
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Re: 2011 Members' Choice Award: FIRST ROUND

Post by virgie » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 am

I want to recommend :

Sagechan : Basically, I saw her everywhere, I mean, on every thread I visit on the board, so Sagechan.

Btw, I may edit/add my recommendation, because I'm tired and can't think at the moment ^^;;
But Sagechan is the first name that came to my mind =)
- Legendary spam league of the former clones - Newsletter's editor -
- semi hiatus -
- boku wa futatsu no sekai ni ikitteru -

Mumette
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Post by Mumette » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 pm

I would like to nominate Maiju and Sagechan, for the same reasons that Virgie said. Both of them have kept this forum alive, by bumping the spam posts and the the like. :) Thanks guys.

All Hail Sigart, Mistress of Zombiedom!
Zombie Clone #3

sagechan
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Post by sagechan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 am

Dawww, thanks you guys.

I want to nominate:
Maiju, being everywhere and working so hard on darn near every activity we have going on the boards in the last year.
Virgie, working so gosh darn hard on the Note and still staying ontop of things here.
Mum, for being all over the boards with her questions and participating in a lot of the things going on here.
Sihaya, keeping all the conversations going, not to mention the activities like SS and ToT

I'll think of more forum related reasons aside from how much I love you guys when I'm less tired (it's 1am).
AMA winner for 2012 of Panthusiest & Chatter Champion.
Read the latest in The Juliette Killer Saga

Sihaya
Narrator
Narrator

Post by Sihaya » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks, Sage <3

After careful consideration, I'm going to nominate a mod here, because they don't count in all of the other categories:

My vote will wholeheartedly go to Maiju because she is supermod and there are no words to describe just how incredibly awesome she is <3

maiju
Narrator
Narrator

Post by maiju » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Aww, thanks, guys! <3

I hate to sound like a broken record and repeat names already mentioned (well, actually, in this case being a broken is a good thing ^^), but dammit these people deserve the credit:

Sihaya
Virgie
Mumette
Sagechan
Cyangoose
Merrybeary

I hope I didn't forget anyone I was suppose to mention. I have only a little computer time left and this computer is laggy as Sobre. -___-

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.