http://panboard.starkraving.org is permanently moving to http://panboard.nfshost.com as of October 2019

Please update your bookmarks accordingly.

2012 Members' Choice Award: FIRST ROUND

Our newest annual activity! The AMAs is an event where we celebrate the active members on the forum and give special praise to the members who have contributed the most!
maiju
Narrator
Narrator

2012 Members' Choice Award: FIRST ROUND

Post by maiju » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:35 am

Hello there, Pangoers!

The time to host our third AMAs has arrived! We're starting things off again with the first round nominations.

If you haven't read the Info Thread to find out how the AMAs work, it's recommended that you do so first. That thread has a lot of information about the event.

On the first round, you can nominate as many members as you want, but keep in mind that you can only vote for one member in the second round. There are no guidelines for the grounds of nominating someone but if you can, you might want to provide some reasons why someone deserves a win so that you can get others behind him/her, too.

Everyone who is a registered member on the forum is able to nominate and vote in the AMAs as well as get nominated and voted for. This includes the moderators and the leaders.

You can nominate until December 10th. After that a poll will be set up for the second round.

Please post your nominations in this thread.

(And mods.... haul taco to the Bridge pls.)

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

Mumette
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Re: 2012 Members' Choice Award: FIRST ROUND

Post by Mumette » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:35 am

I nominate Maiju. She's constantly adding to potentially drowning threads, keeps us entertained, and with Miko, has managed to raise the unholy inferno of B.A.P. Love all across the PanUniverse. :)

Virgie too because I know she does tons of undercover ninja work for us

All Hail Sigart, Mistress of Zombiedom!
Zombie Clone #3

sagechan
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Post by sagechan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 am

I want to nominate the following Panboarders:

Sihaya: She's always got time to do things on the boards no matter what they are.
Maiju: Ever more the busy bee. Maiju is always working and striving to put out better, stronger, faster PanNotes.
Virgie: Like Mum said, "Undercover ninja work" abounds!!
AMA winner for 2012 of Panthusiest & Chatter Champion.
Read the latest in The Juliette Killer Saga

virgie
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Post by virgie » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:48 am

Thank you, Mum <3, Sage <3

I want to nominate :

Maiju : She is the most active mod and/or member of panboard right now, no need to provide more reason because everyone knows it.

also need to be nominated :

Sage : Sage is very active, joined almost every contests, hosting the Holiday Card Exchange, support the Pan Note (thank you so much <3) and is totally awesome, like... totally awesome.

Cyangoose : Cyangoose joined contests, posted fan arts, and always support our Pan Note (really glad that you almost, if not always, give your comments, thank you ^_^)
- Legendary spam league of the former clones - Newsletter's editor -
- semi hiatus -
- boku wa futatsu no sekai ni ikitteru -

Sihaya
Narrator
Narrator

Post by Sihaya » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:26 am

I want to nominate Maiju, because this board would run itself into the ground without her,

Virgie for her hard work on the Note and for remaining active whenever,

and Sage for always being involved and posting, and starting initiatives like the Pandect Talkshow.

maiju
Narrator
Narrator

Post by maiju » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Wow... Thanks to everyone who nominated me. '///' <3 <3 <3

I'd like to nominate...

Sihaya for all of her mod work, both in front of and behind the scenes. This year's Olympics are a great example of all the hard work she does for the forum. ^^

Virgie for all the work she does for the Note. She does tons of behind the scenes work and even outside-of-this-forum work in hunting down the newest news for the Note's readers.

Sagie for all her activity on the forum. Holiday Card Exchange, The Pandect TalkShow, posting actively on different boards, writing Juliette Killer, taking part in activities like ToT and SS... I could go on for a while but I think everyone gets the point why I'm nominating Sagie by now. ^___^

Cyangoose for taking part in several activities and contests, posting art (and being pretty much the only one to do so recently!) and being active in discussions on the forum.

Everyone, please remember that you have less 24h to leave your nominations in this thread if you haven't already. ^^

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

Sihaya
Narrator
Narrator

Post by Sihaya » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Thanks for the nominations, guys, you're making me blush '///'