http://panboard.starkraving.org is permanently moving to http://panboard.nfshost.com as of October 2019

Please update your bookmarks accordingly.

2012 Members' Choice Award: SECOND ROUND

Our newest annual activity! The AMAs is an event where we celebrate the active members on the forum and give special praise to the members who have contributed the most!

Who should be the winner of the 2012 AMAs Members' Choice Award?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Cyangoose
No votes
Maiju
86%
Virgie
No votes
Sagechan
14%
Sihaya
No votes

Total votes: 7

maiju
Narrator
Narrator

2012 Members' Choice Award: SECOND ROUND

Post by maiju » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:54 pm

This poll is a couple of days late, I apologize. So much IRL stuff going on... I'm getting all confused about deadlines. -___-;;

We have now reached the second round and it's time to vote on the nominees!

The nominees are listed alphabetically in the poll above. All you need to do is vote for the one who you think deserves the award the most. Please try to take the whole year 2012 into consideration when casting your vote. If you're not sure who to vote for, you can always re-visit the First Round thread to see what people had to say about the nominees.

This poll will be open for 25 days (ignore what the poll says, the info on it is almost always wrong) so you have time to vote until the beginning of next year. Please note that re-voting isn't allowed, so make sure who know who you want to vote before casting your vote.

Find me and Miko in the The Kpop Thread.
Enjoy the fruits of my and Virgie's (and our Charepliers') work in the TPN forum.

AMAs 2011 and 2012 - People Pleaser. Thanks so much for this honor! <3

Spam5 4 lyfe, yo.

sagechan
Pandevoted
Pandevoted

Re: 2012 Members' Choice Award: SECOND ROUND

Post by sagechan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:14 pm

I've voted :D

Good luck to all the nominees! <3
AMA winner for 2012 of Panthusiest & Chatter Champion.
Read the latest in The Juliette Killer Saga